- Xrays - Dental radiographs, commonly referred to as X-ray films, or informally, X-rays, are pictures of the teeth, bones, and surrounding soft tissues to screen for and help identify problems with the teeth, mouth, and jaw. X-ray pictures can show cavities, cancerous or benign masses, hidden dental structures (such as wisdom teeth), and bone loss. If you have questions about your dental X-ray exam, talk with your dentist. READ MORE
- Sealants - Dental sealants are a dental treatment consisting of applying a plastic material to one or more teeth, for the intended purpose of preventing dental caries (cavities) or other forms of tooth decay. The sealants are usually applied to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth (premolars and molars) where decay occurs most often. If you have questions about sealants, talk to your dentist. READ MORE
- Cleaning - Teeth cleaning is part of oral hygiene and involves the removal of dental plaque from teeth with the intention of preventing cavities (dental caries), gingivitis, and periodontal disease. People routinely clean their own teeth by brushing and interdental cleaning, and dental hygienists can remove hardened deposits not removed by routine cleanining. The gum tissue can become swollen or may bleed. This is called READ MORE
- Fillings - A dental restoration or dental filling is a dental restorative material used to restore the function, integrity and morphology of missing tooth structure. The structural loss typically results from caries or external trauma. It is also lost intentionally during tooth preparation to improve the aesthetics. Thanks to advances in modern dental materials and techniques, dentists have more ways to create pleasing, natural-looking READ MORE
- Root Canals - A root canal is the space within the root of a tooth. It is part of a naturally occurring space within a tooth that consists of the pulp chamber (within the coronal part of the tooth), the main canal(s), and more intricate anatomical branches that may connect the root canals to each other. Once upon a time, if you had a tooth with a diseased nerve, you'd probably lose that tooth. Today, with a special dental procedure called a root READ MORE
- Partials - Removable partial dentures usually consist of replacement teeth attached to pink or gum-colored plastic bases, which are connected by metal framework. READ MORE
- Crowns - If you want a smile that's your crowning glory, you may need a crown to cover a tooth and restore it to its normal shape and size. A crown can make your tooth stronger and improve its appearance. Once upon a time, if you had a tooth with a diseased nerve, you'd probably lose that tooth. A crown is a good way to cover teeth that are discolored or badly shaped. It's also used to cover a dental implant. If your dentist recomme READ MORE
- Bridges - If you're missing one or more teeth, you may notice a difference in chewing and speaking. There are options to help restore your smile. Bridges help maintain the shape of your face, as well as alleviating the stress in your bite by replacing missing teeth. Sometimes called a fixed partial denture, If you're missing one or more teeth, you may notice a difference in chewing and speaking. There are options to help restore your READ MORE
- Extractions - Your dentist will numb the area to lessen any discomfort. After the extraction, your dentist will advise you of what post extraction regimen to follow, in most cases a small amount of bleeding is normal. Avoid anything that might prevent normal healing. It is usually best not to smoke or rinse your mouth it is usually best not to smoke or rinse your mouth vigorously, or drink through a straw for 24 hours. These activities co READ MORE
- Dentures - If you’ve lost all of your natural teeth, whether from periodontal disease, tooth decay or injury, complete dentures can replace your missing teeth and your smile. Replacing missing teeth will benefit your appearance and your health. Without support from the denture, facial muscles sag, making a person look older. You’ll be able to eat and speak—things that people often take for granted until their natural teeth are gone READ MORE
- Porcelain veneers - Accolade PV, is a veneer bonding system designed by leading clinicians. System is simple and provides 6 shades of composites with matching try-in pastes adhesive and all other materials that make excellence easy.
- Bonding - Dental bonding is a procedure in which a tooth-colored resin material (a durable plastic material) is applied and hardened with a special light, which ultimately "bonds" the material to the tooth to restore or improve person's smile.
- Teeth whitening - In the blossoming world of cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening reigns supreme. Universally valued by men and women alike, whitening (or bleaching) treatments are available to satisfy every budget, time frame and temperament.
- Orthodontics - Orthodontic treatment is used to correct a “bad bite.” This condition, known as a malocclusion, involves teeth that are crowded or crooked. In some cases, the upper and lower jaws may not meet properly and although the teeth may appear straight, the individual may have an uneven bite. Protruding, crowded or irregularly spaced teeth and jaw problems may be inherited. Thumb-sucking and READ MORE
- Implants - Crowns and conventional bridges or dentures may not be your only options when replacing missing teeth. For some people, dental implants offer a smile that looks and feels very natural. Surgically placed below the gums over a series of appointments, implants fuse to the jawbone and serve as a base for individual replacement teeth, bridges or a denture. Implants offer stability because of the wa READ MORE